Here’s a fun and easy DIY nail art tutorial for creating marble nails. All you need is saran wrap and your two favorite nail polish colors!
1. Choose two nail polish colors and pre-cut 10 small pieces of saran wrap and crumble them.
2. Apply the first color to the base of your nail (typically a lighter color). Apply a second coat if needed.
3. Once the first color has completely dried, apply the second color (only one coat).
4. Take your crumbled saran wrap pieces and lightly dab it on your nail. This will create a cool, marble looking effect.
5. Repeat steps on desired nails.
6. If you get excess polish on the sides of your nails, simply use a small Q-Tip dipped in nail polish remover and clean up the edges. However, to avoid this, try taping the edges of your nails before you begin painting and remove the tape once the painting process is completed.
7. Once your nails are dry, seal it with a top coat
Then, your nails should look like this:
Photo Credit: Hair Spray and High Heels
Purchase these products at www.BigDaddyBeauty.com
Thats really cute and creative have to try it! :)ReplyDelete